Hide and Seek: Hider Curse

Are u saying the compass would do the “hot/cold” thing towards solid blocks? or just non-solid, runner blocks as a way to deal with runners? Either way it would be very unfair but if it just did the “hot/cold” thing with nonsolid blocks and appeared in like the last minute of the game it wouldnt super unfair and might make the game more fun instead (I’m saying this as a runner main (bc there are easy ways to deal with this and it wouldnt be a massive advantage for seekers but would help deal with dodgers))

Half health is def not the way to go, that would just discourage fun and make the entire goal of runners to avoid seekers completely instead of having fun juking, making it more likely to runners to just dodge seekers and have no fun instead of giving the seekers the chance to kill them.

yes, I agree with you here.

However, if they were gunna add this then they’d need to buff the hiders to compensate imo, something super small probably maybe like making crouching seeker’s names still show up or something

Yes, the hot/cold thing. Preferably it would just solid blocks. So would that be alright with you?
Seekers crouching should have their name tag, if that would ever happen.
Might need to make a new post :sweat_smile:

anything that reveals the location of solid blocks defeats the entire purpose of the game, no matter the circumstance. Some sort of proximity-based locator for non-solid blocks wouldn’t be INSANE and GAME BREAKING but it would still be very very powerful. I’m not advocating for a hot/cold proximity locater thing at all, what I am saying is that that’s the one part of this suggestion that might possibly improve the game if implemented correctly.

Do you mean solid blocks (people who have hidden)? Because if so, this would do absolutely nothing to help seekers find runners and should never be added bc anything that nerfs hiding in the game hide and seek imo shouldnt be added.
If you instead meant visible / not solid, then I can see it happening.

This is very debatable, and yea should prob get its own post.

Also its not an “alright with me” kind of thing, its “alright with the larger community”.

The amount of comments you both have on this one suggestion :skull:

Private messaging exists lol

2 Likes