Hide and Seek - Hard Mode

Are you Feeling Bored Because Of the gameplay?

Well they will be in Hard Mode of the “Hide and seek”, Nah Not just a New NPC or New Mode type, It is a Ability to make seekers very easy

What does it do?

Well, If the Game is Under 4 minutes, The challenge starts, It allows Seekers to see red Dots

• red dots Can be uses to target for Hiders, Which allows Seekers to be very easy to kill
  • After 4 minutes and 40 second, the Seekers will get a Item Known as a “Hider Catched” Or “Grappling hook” Which Can be very easy to catch Hiders and then seekers will kill the hider

How Do I Get Xp from the New feature
To seekers who can grind it

• Catch a Hider and kill it = 30xp
  • Hiders who win the hard mode = 100xp

What does a Hider Catched do?

Hider Catched As I already said so, it is a item that the times runs in 4 minutes and 10 seconds, But you can’t Get ultimate Catchs, as you Only Catch 1

And that’s all from a hide and seek hard mode :wink:

I mean Can’t :sweat_smile:

this feels like it just defeats the purpose of the game, if u want “hard mode” just party with a good seeker main.

4 Likes

Hide and Seek is actually Hide and Seek Tag :joy: you FIND the person and then you CATCH them! So maybe a hard-mode could be “you get touched, you’re out” or maybe you can’t move at all after the seekers are released? There’s lots of ways Hive could make a harder version.

1 Like