Hide and seek - Hackers

Hello everyone,

As you may know, the game hide and seek is a festival for hackers, because they hide in it, where it is not possible to identify hidden violators (blocks) because the nick is not identified, only the prosecutor.

Stopping rolling I suggest that you add a system that does not allow you to cross the walls (since on the server hackers do this a lot without any difficulty) because it is impossible for prosecutors to win if hackers keep running away from the map, and also without mentioning that in server the speed is free, and also the air jump.

It is unacceptable for Bedrock’s most popular server to have such a BAD system against breaking through walls, speed, air jump and more. This is what I’m referring to known hacks, like Toolbox, which isn’t even that good. I know that employees always update the anti-cheat system, but it is always bad, in fact it has always been bad and will continue to be if you do nothing, so it is unfair to keep asking your VIPs for money, as there is a hack skipping at will , and not to mention the bureaucracy of denouncing them, but anyway, that was my outburst.

Maybe there could be some more specific anti cheats, like a boundary that, if players escape, they will be kicked. And simple speed and airtime caps would also make sense too…

6 Likes

How do you cheat in hide and seek lol.

1 Like

I don’t know how sad your life must be to cheat in hide and seek of all things, but you could just xray or go outside the map lol

4 Likes

player esp is a way.

2 Likes

Downloads xray hacks lol

In no way am I encouraging cheating

2 Likes

We live in a day and age where we have to make sure people know it was a joke :disappointed:
#ripourworld

1 Like

Aight. Off topic here. Imma hack in every server (except the hive cause i like it) and see how long it takes for me to get banned

1 Like

Cubecrafts anticheat is the best one out of the featured servers but they don’t ban people until practically 3 months later (probably because the lack of reports)

Lifeboat kicks you for “suspicious behaviour” if you shift click a crafting able (a minor bug)

I don’t know anyone who would hack on mineville, a server dedicated to roleplay

And mineplexe’s anticheat is just none existant

3 Likes

It exists, it just randomly kicks legit players

3 Likes

Mineplex is garbage I get kicked for “cheating” while my brother is facing a blatant fly hacker and not getting banned

1 Like