Hide And Seek Armor Unlockable

Hide and Seek does not have many unlockables at this time and there are a few ways to change it. I made a suggestion for the taunt cooldown item in the past, but now I’m back with another Hide and Seek suggestion: Seeker armor.

When you’re a seeker, you have a diamond helmet and diamond boots. Kind of drab in my opinion. But at the same time, this is practically begging to become an unlockable. Think about the different combinations!

My suggestions for the specific unlockables go like this: Leather, Leather Red, Iron, Leather Orange, Leather Yellow, Gold, Leather Green, Leather Blue, Diamond, Leather Purple.

Note: IT SHOULD STILL BE ONLY BOOTS AND A HELMET

What are your thoughts? Comment them down below and vote for this post if you think this is a good idea :). Thanks for reading!

2 Likes

The different kinds of armor you have would make it harder to kill a seeker with the wooden sword.

2 Likes

oh my bad. It’s only helmet and boots

that would be worse lol.

Just make it all leather so its all far

just make sure the amount of armour bars stays equivalent

1 Like

I mean, I’m sure they could modify the armor to make it just cosmetic. If they can’t, this point is definitely a major reason for this not to be added.

2 Likes

this could work if you made hider swords unlockable as well and make the timing differnet for differnet people, this would be the first time (to my knowledge) that the hive has made the game more difficult for newer players to the game though, and considering that there isn’t exactly a competitive hide and seek scene, it’s not like anyone will grind for it. other games like tw or sw are too sweaty and already punishing to new players just because of sheer amount of people who play the game too much and will take you out literally 30 seconds into the game (that’s my fastest for solos, faster is def possible and probably happens a lot)

oops i didnt reply to your message lol
great points and have a nice day :slight_smile: