[Hide And Seek] Ability To Volunteer As Seeker

Waiting at spawn to be killed can take two seconds or never happen for the entirety of a game, the amount of times the main seeker is AFK or doesn’t use a sword to kill you or runs away is insane. It would just save time and make the overall experience of the game more enjoyable.

For those that join seeker queue to just stand still and do nothing the whole game (or killing one hider who will also refuse to seek properly), this wouldn’t necessarily be a problem because it counts as “Prolonging the game”, which is against the rules.

It also improves people’s K/D statistics, yes, many people care about it in Hide and Seek of all games.

2 Likes

Runner mains hate getting chosen as the seeker, and seeker mains hate getting chosen as hiders. I feel like this is just a win for everyone…

1 Like

Yes please :pray:

I would love for this to get added as I find seeker much more fun than taunting over and over (I’m not max)

you could also be a runner (the best way to play hide and seek, not biased). but yea, this would help people who like to seek.

That’s what I’m saying, why should a random seeker be chosen when they clearly all want to be seeker?

Most games have no seeker mains, so most of the time this doesn’t matter, if you want to increase your odds of winning a seeker queue, dodge a lobby a seeker main is in.

ugh, such a great idea

2 Likes

It would work like normal, where one seeker is randomly selected from the 15 players, except they’d be someone who’d volunteered for it.

yes, it would just be like it is now where a single seeker is randomly selected.

A toggle for this is a great idea, I like that very much!

because one starting seeker is how it always has been, and if they wanna die noone can stop them but the starting seeker still gets the kills. If you want this to instead make everyone who queued seeker to start as seeker, that might be a separate post.

When hive gets around to updating hide, I hope they implement this in some way as well as block levels :blobheart:

2 Likes

really shocked this hasn’t been implemented

3 Likes

We definitely need this. It’s beneficial for both hiders and seekers, too many games start with the seeker being afk, unable to get the first kills in a reasonable time, or simply not knowing what to do.

3 Likes

so it hasn’t been a year yet only 8 months so I’ma bump this. It’s a great idea and I hope it gets added.

2 Likes
  1. First one
  2. Well then one gets randomly selected as normal
  3. Yes
    4.if it is a toggle

Also this could be for lots more games
mm dr (role)
sw tw (team)
sg (district)

2 Likes

Hope it still gets added eventually. It is must need

5 Likes