Heals on kill in TW, SW, and/or SG

Heals on kills:
Basically I’m suggesting a system (be it a separate game mode, update, or separate game altogether) that rewards players for killing other players. This could be in the form of bonus gear (gun game style, new potential game mode), healing, or strength when another player is killed. (Optional) To prevent “inflation” (where one player has insane gear and can just farm over everyone else), there could be a system to detect a difference in armor bars and using that, determine the adequate boost on kill.
I think this would really benefit modes like battle Royale skywars and mega treasure wars, because even though you may get the other players’ gear, if another player comes in afterwards, your situation is kinda just a lost cause.
For reference, look at games like hypixel’s (on Java Edition) strength system in skywars and how that influences higher octane fights.

TL;DR
Add a reward for killing other players in high player count games, or a game mode centered around this mechanic, to incentivize faster paced and more rewarding gameplay.

this is an original idea and has never been suggested before

4 Likes

Not sure if this is sarcasm because, you know, text, but I’m pretty sure someone else has suggested this, or something similar before. I just don’t know how to link to it, it was regarding only skywars.

This has been suggested many times. You can use the :mag: tool in the top right to search for posts before suggesting. (SG already has health on kills)

originals:
here
here

4 Likes