Having The option to give skins out of your locker

Deer Hive, In my locker I would like to give skins away that I don’t like or don’t use. Instead of having to email the support team there should be a gifting menu to be Able to gift ur skins away to your friends or other players.

1 Like

Move this to #suggestions, and it’s a great idea

3 Likes

I love this idea!

Please don’t sign your posts. We can already see that your the one who made this topic :+1:

Welcome to the forums :grinning:

7 Likes

This is a great idea.

What about the costumes that are available for only a limited time? Like the quest reward costumes or the costumes from easter egg hunts or ground wars.

2 Likes

It shouldn’t work with those since you could farm 69420 on alt and give them to everyone.

3 Likes

That’s kinda dumb tho because you had to work towards them and it makes u seem OG if u were to have a Limited time skin

She did not suggest it, she asked what your opinion is about what should be able to be done with those.

2 Likes

I think it should just be a command /gift or /gifts

I feel like this is a great idea that should be bumped

1 Like

Surprised this hasn’t been mentioned yet, but even though I think this would be a good idea, what would happen if someone tried to force someone to give up their costumes? Considering the age demographic of this server, that could be a problem, you can also argue this with gifts however. So I think the hive would need to keep that in mind if they ever add this.

6 Likes

This is a good idea, but one thing the hive should do is make it so you can’t regift costumes someone already gifted you, as if it wasn’t like that a group of friends in different time zones could just gift each other one they all like every time they get off, meaning they’d only need to buy 1 instead of multiple, which would hurt the hive money-wise.

2 Likes

While you certainly have a point, this is extremely elaborate and would be impressive if anyone actually pulled this off :joy: . I really like this idea. I have a few sitting in my locker that I’ll never use and it’d be great to be able to gift them :slight_smile: Good Idea!

i actually have a bit of a problem about this, what if someone makes a illegal business to sell costumes, wouldn’t he be breaking the rules.

4 Likes

Bump good idea brother g

You don’t sell the costumes, you gift them, excluding quest costumes and limited time costumes and mini game costumes

But you could theoretically make someone pay before sending the costume. Sonicjo is right.

4 Likes