Have Sky Royale be permanent

Idea

Have Sky Royale (when released) be permanent and not an LTM.

More information:

In Hive’s update roadmap, Hive has said that the next update will be “Skywars Microhub and SkyRoyale LTM.” What im suggestion is, when SkyRoyale returns, make it be a permanent addition and not an LTM.

It really wasn’t that popular and the lobbies barely filled. If that changes then it will probably stay, but if it goes like it did last time then it’s an ltm

2 Likes

Idk, i always liked it. It was just a fun thing to play. If thats why its an LTM to see of there will be players or not

1 Like

Yep, I’m so excited. Voted! mainly to abuse the spell book of leap lol

Now that Sky Royale has been re-released, I think it’s a good time to bump this post!

Sorrel Summary

Honestly, I think the new Skywars Npcs are really well done! I just wished they used Fowben Pants more for the Npcs :[

2 Likes

If you want it to stay, you would need to hope that it has a high player count

3 Likes

It was filled when I played! Let it stay!

4 Likes

It’s the weekend and very fresh, give it a 2 weeks and see how well lobbies fill up.

4 Likes

just logged on yesterday to play it i played 14 games 13 of em were 35 or more players :confused:

2 Likes

Yeah after seeing the playercounts this is gonna stay an ltm

2 Likes

I want to see this stay but personally I believe the low player count is completely hive’s fault,

a big reason the original sky royale died so quick and became boring was because it only ever had 2 very similar maps, and on the rerelease NOTHING WAS ADDED, if hive wants this game to even continue surviving as an ltm they need to give it deserving updates to make it an actual good game.
Such as way more maps and a couple things to differ it a little more from regular skywars

5 Likes

Yeah the game has lots of potential for maps but there’s a map and a reskinned version of that very same map it needs some variety for sure

1 Like

It’s gone… due to not sustaining players… hmm I wonder why that is HIVE

2 Likes

Wait, Royale is gone???

2 Likes

:man_facepalming:there ain’t no way…

._.

it was added to weeks ago. they didn’t give it a chance. or make an announcement. staff said to “suggest updates on the forums” so I’ll keep this I guess

Confusion

So, the Arcade was used as a test for having multiple hubs, and they removed it because “it was a graveyard for games.” Then they added the Skywars Micrhub, and removed Sky Royal after 2 weeks because it had a low player count? Don’t get me wrong, the micro hub (like the Arcade) is cool, but still. I’m confused. This is my feedback, and ik this will probably be locked. But they didn’t give Sky Royale a chance.

3 Likes

Its gone again how did I only now learn :sob::sob::sob:

1 Like

I do feel that microhubs do defy hive’s own logic, especially with sky royale being “hidden” in there

3 Likes

WAIT WHAT!!! its only been a few weeks it should of lasted a t least 2 months!!!

2 Likes