Have a Mode Rotation System for SkyWars

Now that Hive is going to be adding a Classic Mode to SkyWars, I believe its time the game has rotating modes. Let’s be honest, SkyWars has too many modes for its own good already, and the division in players is not quite even between the modes. Some modes (Such as Kits) barely get any traction. So, I think what Hive should do to help games fill up faster is have some sort of weekly rotation for the modes, similar to the weekly items. I do believe that modes such as the Classic, Kits, Mega, and Royale should be the modes in rotation. Since some of the modes have Duos modes, I think they should be in groups.

• Kits Solos/Kits Duos
  • Classic Solos/Classic Duos (Assuming that the Classic mode will come with both a Solos and Duos mode)
  • Mega/Royale

Of course, I think all modes should always be an option for custom servers. But, only modes in rotation should be available as public games.

They stated they won’t be adding/rotating Royale since it doesn’t get players, Game is likely gone for good.

However aside from that I agree they need to rotate games, Great suggestion :grinning:

2 Likes

awwww… I used to really like that game. Also I thought it could still be queued with /q sky-royale or something.

But yeah, rotating gamemodes could be nice, voted

2 Likes