Hat Ideas :)

I have some ideas on new hats if you like this :thinking: Mabey consider voting :ballot_box::slightly_smiling_face:.

Viking Helmet: (Uncommon) Comes in 2 variants, Gold, Iron.

Party Hat: (Uncommon) Confetti drops when you Shift

DJ Hat: (Legendary) Comes in 5 varients Green, Red, Blue, Purple, when put on there will be a dancefloor below you and a beat to dance to. Anyone who gets in 4 blocks if you will dance with you. Select any custom music :musical_note: in your " Music Tune Item"

Spaceship Helmet: (For Spaceship Mount)

Pirate Hat: (For Pirate Ship Mount)

Tophat :tophat:

Neon Skeleton Mask: 4 variants of color :red_square::blue_square::green_square::purple_square: Neon Mask.

Sunglasses :dark_sunglasses:

Plant in a pot hat :cactus:

Ranger hat

Pinwheel hat

2 Likes

I think the Pirate Hat is perfect. I suppose it could be like the one with the Sea Doge Costume. Maybe come with an eyepatch.

1 Like

Everything is really cool, but I don’t think the hive will add the dj hat, at least with that many perks. The perks seem kinda hard to program and will be drastically different than all the rest of the hats

3 Likes

:beedance: Bumping Post :beedance: so new people can see this.

1 Like

This is the only issue I find with this post. Personally, I’d love to see a pirate hat as a Treasure Wars unlock rather than a mount hat, but the spaceship idea is good. I see any problem with adding a free hat to a mount that doesn’t have much of a reason to be bought right now.

Edit: I did not bump this post 2 months later, the post above me was edited.

1 Like

The broomstick mount comes with a witch hat so I would assume the other mounts would to

1 Like

pirate hat for prestige in TW

4 Likes

Hats hats Hats :slight_smile: Hive please add these listed above :sweat_smile:

Bump!
I took the liberty of designing what the Flow Pot hat would look like!

(yes, that is a Steve head)

5 Likes

:+1: love the concept :slight_smile: I think the hive would add there “hive texture pallete” but it’s good!

3 Likes

Bump I think this a good idea aswell

2 Likes

Great idea it would be great for the Summer Event.:sunny:

1 Like

Block Friday 2024 :aggressive_laughter:

1 Like

Real. Also this year.:flushed:

….but it’s not 2024

1 Like

True. Lets get back on topic. Also I kinda wished it was 2024.:pray:

1 Like