Hackers in PVP Modes

You should start banning hackers :skull:. Maybe Treasure Wars and Sky Wars can be fun and playable by not being hit from 6 blocks away + being launched into the stratosphere :smile:. I play TW Squads and the game ends in 1 minute because they just rush a base in seconds and 1v4 a whole team by hacking. They never get banned because their hacks might not be that obvious but they do hack. Hive just needs to look further :aggressive_laughter:.

There is an anti-cheat that will detect someone hacking and ban them. If that doesn’t work, then you can always report them manually. The anti-cheat is always being worked on, and there are already tons of suggestions to improve it. But I’ll leave that to @L_Demon_Cat.

1 Like

It’s not because Hive didn’t care, it’s because their anti-cheat is still…(well I don’t want to say this but it’s really too bad) →_→
In fact I think this is a problem for almost all the Bedrock servers.
But as JJ said you could always choose to report them.

1 Like

No thanks lol

I just had the craziest thought! Maybe there is a command that is called /report :thinking: and maybe there is an anti-cheat which isnt that good ik

Or maybe you are up against a squad team that is way better at rushing and playing the game :melting_face:

1 Like

The anti-cheat does nothing… Also reporting won’t get them banned. They barely ban them cause the hacks look legit. Also you said that I’m basically bad at the game, like i can win against cheaters that have reach, autoclickers, drag clicking etc. Common sense? Hello?

3 Likes

When did I say that?

@Kraken2754 what device do you play on?

1 Like

maybe hive cood do what lots of other games do where they put the hackers in a lobby full of other hackers then they will see why we all hate hackers :clown: :clown:

3 Likes

the /report almost never works, ive seen people straight up admit to hacking and many people report but nothing gets done.

1 Like

People get banned when you report them (when they were actually hacking).
But they can just switch to a new account and continue.
Hive can’t really do something about that, just Minecraft could!

1 Like

We hate hackers as much as you guys and are always working on improving our anti-cheat systems.

The easiest way to report players is by using our in-game reporting feature. You can report a player in your current game, by typing /report in chat. If you have left the game, you can type /recentreplays in chat, this will allow you to report a player from any of your ten last played games.

You can also report players on our Discord server.