Hackers in Hive

Remove deaths/not winning from leaderboard if there was a hacker

I recently (5 minutes ago) had encountered 4 to 5 hackers in a row causing me to loose my winstreak ect

[Include any other information that you think is relevant here]

Welcome to the forums!

Now I’m not a staff member so I’m not sure about this, pretty sure this won’t be possible unless you want to take an hour to get a winstreak back, like we all know— Winstreaks and all of that other stuff is stored in a database with millions of other statistics. (Again, going off of regular knowledge because I don’t know how the Hive’s leaderboards work.) But also pretty sure its a thing that has to be done manually, who knows if there was other people in that game with a winstreak that would have to be restored also. This means staff has to do everything and it would be a pain in the butt. Who knows how much hackers make people loose winstreaks daily so yeah, impossible. Don’t forget all the games with leaderboards, even more impossible! :sweat_smile:

Don’t forget to vote your own post! :soft_cubee: :cubee:

I dont think it is possible for Hive to detect if a cheater has killed you. If you encounter a cheater then just report them in-game or in their discord if you remember to.

(I might have misinterpreted your suggestion but if I did just let me know)

No need to worry about reporting i already have around 1k qp from reporting alone :no_mouth:

1 Like

I have experienced these hackers before. they are no fun. Also dont forget to vote for your own posts :slight_smile:

Cool, but im just telling this person to report if needed

While this is a nice idea, in practice it sadly isn’t really feasible.

As others have noted, be sure to report any cheaters you see by using our in-game reporting system.

1 Like