Guild Suggestion

Ok so I looked on the forums for anything on guilds and found nothing, if there is already something on this topic then sorry I did not see it. I think it would be a great idea to implement a Guild or Clan system into the Hive Bedrock server, like on Hypixel, you would be able to make a guild and invite other players to join, there could be cool tags that appear next to a players name once their guild reaches a high enough level, the tag would be a max of 5 letters maybe less, and it would be something to signify what guild they are in. You could also have different colors for the guild tag if you wanted, the guild would gain xp when players earn xp, I don’t know what the conversion rate would be but you would get xp for winning games etc. You could also have stats like average guild deathrun level or something like that, total guild wins, things like that. I think this would a great idea because it could bring players closer and form little communities within the server, what do you guys think?

1 Like

The Hive admins have already confirmed a clan/guild system coming soon. Stay tuned! :wink:

4 Likes

I know but here are some things that they can add to the guilds.

2 Likes

They haven’t even announced in detail what is going into guilds. You should wait until guilds come out or when they are announced in greater detail, so then you can know what they have added, and what needs to be added

2 Likes

First please make quests because they said « Coming Soon » since December and they never add them.

I have a confirmation and it is 100% correct

The quests will come in the 21st century. Hope it helps :joy:

Plot twist: they cancel the idea

1 Like

Also for the Guilds there could be some daily or weekly challenges, like :
Kill 100 Players in TW
Open 200 Crates in SG
Kill 300 Runners in DR
Kill 60 blocks in HaS
Kill 50 Innocents in MM
Those are just my suggestions, but it could be very interesting to have weekly challenges or daily for guilds. I know guilds won’t come tomorrow lol, but my suggestions could help them for the future.

2 Likes

These weekly challenges and the sort will probably be something we will be seeing with the new quests, cOmInG sOoN.

1 Like