Groundwars waiting lobby

This isn’t a post to add more stuff in the waiting lobby, it’s to remove it. Now before you instantly move past this post, let me explain my thoughts process first.

First of all, there’s nothing to do in it, and no players to talk to while waiting. With the addition of microhubs they could try removing the lobby for groundwars. Microhubs are much more alive and have a lot more stuff to do than waiting lobbies.

What is the point of this?
Simply to stuff to do while waiting for a lobby to fill. It would have more players than a waiting lobby with more room to do different things. Check out levels, compare stats, parkour, and possibly some target practice(s).

Why not just add stuff to do in the waiting lobby?
Microhubs have a lot more possibilities of things to add, and allow for more players to talk to while waiting. Check out levels, compare stats, parkour, and possibly some target practice(s).

How would this work?
Once you join the queue you will have a map vote item appear in your inventory, an item to check who’s all in this queue with you, and a leave queue item. Once the queue gets filled up, you’ll have 5 seconds before voting ends and you load into the map.

Ok but why specifically ground wars? it doesn’t make sense to remove a lobby from one game and do nothing else.

1 Like

The lobbies take forever to fill up in groundwars, especially when it isn’t peak hours. It would hopefully help with the boringness of waiting. As well as testing to see how it does with the community

1 Like

Alright but i personally think they should remove all the waiting lobbies (not now, but when all the microhubs are out) and replace them with microhubs. I do agree with this suggestion tho and i’ll vote.

1 Like

I can see where you’re coming from, but isn’t this part of the terrible things that make Bridge solos so unpopular? You know, the “waiting until we find a match for you in the hub” element. At least, I found that boring.

Well, doesn’t it also have a waiting lobby? So, the waiting time to find a match, then waiting time in the lobby for the game to start? So imo, the problem is having to wait both times, not just waiting to find an opponent.

Either way, waiting by yourself is more boring than in a hub with a bunch of people.