Ground Wars Update

Ground Wars is one of if not the least popular game mode on the Hive (if you don’t believe me look around the forums for 5 seconds) so the only way we can revive it is to give it a major update a few of these ideas are just reused and slightly changed from a post made by xavior_x4002 so if you want more details on those ideas check his post out! Xavior’s Post

Power Ups

Shield: You get a ten use shield (its not better then armor because you have to know when to block the attack)

Kit exclusive: certain kits can get exclusive power ups. Archer can get a sword to use during an imposter power up. Warrior can get a 10 use bow power up. Protector can give out extra power ups.

Regen: gives anyone who picks it up a regen boost.

Pass: Allows archers (and maybe protectors)to pass through to the other teams side.

Imposter Changes

This is inspired and borrowed from Xaviors post. The imposter can now spawn any where on the other teams side, there is no more text that says the there is an imposter and they have less time. And they appear as a different player to everyone on the enemy’s team so they know one will see themselves as an imposter.

Kits

I think there could be deferent kits that you can choose from.
My idea is this:
Archer Kit (normal ground wars loot, cant go to the other teams side)

Warrior Kit (you get a sword, can go to the other teams side)

Protector Kit (shield and sword, cant go to the other teams side and can give out power ups)

Now that you know the kits and a rough description lets go more in depth. The archer kit stays mostly same it still 1 hit ko’s you and can be blocked with a shield but it has a short cool down of 5 seconds . The warrior kit is the only kit that can go to the other teams side they get iron armor on spawn so they don’t immediately die to an archer they damage players like a normal sword does. The protector kit gets a permanent shield power up but only have a sword and cant go to the other side so they can only protect there team from warriors but they can give power ups that they cant use to other players such as shield and regen power up. (I haven’t come up with how yet)

Teams

There could be deferent amounts of teams there could be green vs red vs blue (three teams) and Green vs red vs blue vs yellow (four teams) and the team size could increase to ten per team as well.

XP
Here’s a list of the XP changes I made.

Kills 5 XP
Win 20 XP

Credits

Xavior_x4002

Ideas

If you have any more ideas I don’t please tell me and I’ll add it and give you credit! And if you see something that’s a dupe that’s not from Xaviors post please tell me and I’ll remove it!

I love ground wars so I voted

2 Likes

Nice ideas but obtaining Kits by leveling up is unfair, and also “not in Hive Style”, it looks more Mineplex (RIP). They should be all avaible from start as Ground Wars is also hard to level up.

1 Like

Thanks for the review I was a little skeptical of the level feature so ill remove it now :blush:

2 Likes

i really want this i voted good luck on making this come true

2 Likes