Ground Wars 🥚: Update the GW lobby (waiting area)

(Note: To clarify, I am not referring to the new upcoming Micro-hubs, I am referring to fhe lobby (waiting areas).)

Suggestion/Idea :bulb:

I suggest turning the lobby into a chicken coop/farm.

More information :information_source:

The lobby will look like a chicken coop or a farm. In the lobby there will be 3 parkours, a tutorial amd a secret room.

Main Island :desert_island:

On the main island there will be a corn maze, a chicken coop or a barn, some crops and animals and a small shack.

The 3 Parkours :walking_man:

The first parkour will be the easiest, it will lead to a silo with a view deck.

The second one will be not too hard, it will include ladders and moving platforms (like the parkours in the arcade hub). It will lead to a farmer’s house and a shack.

The third one will be the hardest. It will include disappearing platforms (like the one in the arcade hub), and a fan/wind (like the parkour needed to cross inorder to obtain the Hive Christmas 2021 costume). It will lead to a creek and a forest with some names or initials carved in some of the trees and rocks.

The Tutorial :green_circle:

It will be located on the main island. In the tutorial area, there will be a moving target where you can practice shooting. There’s also an area which explains how the power-ups ang golden power-ups work.

The secret room :mag_right:

Some people often confuse the words coop (meaning a cage or a pen) and a coup (silent p meaning seizure of power). The secret room will be located near or under a barn or chicken coop. Inside the secret room, there will be somekind of resistance group which is planning to revenge against the farmers. There will be maps, secret plans, weapons and eggs scattered around the room.

This actually sounds like a great idea. Idk if you mean the newly announced micro-hubs or the actual waiting area but either way sounds good.

2 Likes

Wdym newly announced micro-hubs?

1 Like

this one

1 Like

I’ve now read the article, thanks @Crystalline233. Now, to clarify, this suggestion is still for the lobby (waiting area), not the micro-hub.

1 Like

Ok good. I don’t think the micro hub for Ground Wars will come out for a while, but it already has a waiting area so we don’t have to wait for that. Adding more parkours (or… any parkour) and an actual theme would be nice. Easy vote.

This is a VERY detailed post, but a good one! :smile: I would like to see this hub in the game considering the GW statue is a chicken and so is the costume for maxing out the game! Voted! :beedance: