Ground Wars Imposter Powerup Change

So, whaddya know, I’m back although not really, I just want to suggest something that I believe would help make this game a bit more fun, but any who, I’ve been playing ground wars a bit recently, and have noticed that they added powerups, which is a really nice addition I’ll give you that. But, one that to me has a little bit of wasted potential is the imposter powerup, where you disguise as a random player on the other teams side, and are able to kill everyone you can find before getting noticed and killed yourself, or until the time runs out. However, there is one problem with this; everyone knows when you activate it. As soon as someone on the other side uses the imposter powerup, it shows a splash text in the center of the enemy teams screens that says “Imposter. Trust no one.”

What do I believe should be changed? I believe that the splash text should be completely removed, and the time you can be an imposter should be lowered to balance it out more. This would make the feel of being an imposter feel a lot like you’re actually an imposter, and the lowered time balances it out a little more. I also believe making the imposter spawn in different areas other than the basic spawn for the enemy team could add some potential strategy to the game as well

Oh and for anyone wondering, this won’t be my last suggestion, but don’t expect me to be active in the forums, as I won’t be making any replies unless I feel obligated to. But I am planning to make another post detailing what I believe should happen with the powerups in Ground Wars (which I would post in games, but they didn’t keep that category even if their main excuse was “not many forum users actually played on the server” :roll_eyes:) Anyway, I’ll see y’all when that time comes

1 Like

That would make imposter a lot better, I hope this happens. Honestly I want a lot of things to change in GW.

This is a bit weird but hear me out

Right now imposter is almost better for your teammates then you, and this can be solely credited to the splash text (technically it’s a title but whatever). Because the second they see that, half the team stops fighting and just turns around to find the imposter, which also means 9/10 times they see you spawn in and kill you immediately unless your cracked at dodging like 20 projectiles.

So ye I think this would be a really good addition, since then you don’t automatically end your kill streak if you use imposter.

This is an awesome idea, I voted