Grey < Dark Grey

Rename Grey to Dark Grey.
Why? Well I see a few people sit there on their light grey block all happy that they got there, then bam! The block disappears. So it basically just clears up confusion on what block they should be looking for. Could just be me, but I feel like this little change would also help with people’s reaction time. Maybe also rename green to dark green for the same reason, but the other one is named lime, so idk.

Well if I recall correctly aren’t these the 16 colors of the original Minecraft colors? (I don’t know how to describe this.)

Just like these

4 Likes

I agree with @Crystalline233, the color names in Block Party should be kept consistent with those in Minecraft.

4 Likes

This doesn’t really matter, i mean if they fall because of that then thats their fault. Plus they have the block they are supposed to be standing on in their hotbar.

3 Likes

Part of the game is knowing the correct colors, so no

2 Likes

95% of the game is luck, knowing the colors do so little. But! This little change would better the experience of a few players and wouldn’t harm anyone else’s experience. So keeping the player count higher and blah blah. Also it games such as tw have a gold team, which is orange. So it isn’t out of the ordinary to use different names for the colors than minecraft does.

1 Like