Grandma Compatible Games

Games can be played using thinking skills only. Like chess(not specific), a game that does not require fps, aiming, etc., puzzle games, mazes, redstone competition, i think.
Evident’s grandma will be welcomed here.
What do you think of? Reply it, maybe it will come true.

Not a joke comment, but my grandma has a 100 day login streak on hive, and I think she’d like this idea

7 Likes

When suggesting, please make sure to include only 1 suggestion, because it looks like your suggesting a series of games. Could you please give more info also, for example how would the games be played and other stuff, as all we know from this suggestion is maybe a part or two of the game. Also the “grandma” in evidents videos is just a semi-sweaty player who has the name “grandma”. (or it could be granny with good gaming chair)

He’s suggesting games that anybody can enjoy, even a grandma

Name one game that doesn’t need fps I’ll wait

1 Like

I belive they’re trying to say simple games, doesn’t involve killing or anything like that, there’s just build, but the games there are are limited @FawnBongo51045

i mean i see where you’re coming from but he’s suggesting no specific multiple games, just a (or some) puzzle games in general.

yeah thanks for clarifying, we all know its a joke

1 Like

I would actually like to see a few more chill games, currently the most chill games are probably just build and deathrun or h&s, but I would like to see other games like I designed a chill game where 2 teams hide items and the other team finds them (I might post a topic on the gamemode)

1 Like

Snake and ladder

lag simulator

4 Likes

It’s not quite as simplistic as the suggestion says, but maybe hive Mario party so you’re on a board and play microgames at the end of each turn. This could be the hives way of doing minerware small games, or they could do a board game where you play one round of each game but that could get really long. this is getting off topic

1 Like

I created a game that I think would be grandma compatible :slight_smile: it’s a simple arcade game

1 Like

This comment chain is :grimacing:

But honestly YES! We need more games like this. Almost all Hive games have PvP, and not everyone is good at that. So I agree with the original suggestion

2 Likes