Grace period increase

Increase grace period by minute or two.

Following people from the get go and Killing them is a huge issue. If its against the rules as idk, then dont make it efficent or desireable. If it isnt, it shouldnt be a thing. It kinda just sucks to be killed a minute or two into the game.

Definitely not. Maybe increase it to 30sec, a minute is too long compared to the 5min max the game runs for.

Going into the middle and getting the good loot is meant to be risky, some versions of the game dont even have a grace period, to make that even more risky.

If you cant survive while getting the middle chests, dont get the middle chests.
30 seconds is plenty of time to sopead out from everyone imo

4 Likes

Agreed especially as the whole point of the grace period is mostly to stop people being eliminated half of the time bc people don’t run. It gives time to get mid loot and that’s all it needs to do.

The actual point is just to get loot as quick as you can while you can’t kill anyone and nobody can kill you.

Meanwhile for the actual topic…
I mainly agree with Zpc though. 30 seconds is good enough time rn and if you do spend your grace period time getting the middle chests just be aware that you could immediately die.

2 Likes

I think (to make everyone happy) There should be an Easy, Normal, and Hard Difficulty.

Easy making the GP 45 secs, No Hunger, and Natural Regeneration (possibly slightly better loot tables for chests but IDK)

Normal would be the way it is now. 30 sec GP, normal Hunger & Regeneration rules, same loot tables for chests, and damage and ways for it to be inflicted are the same.

Hard would be a 15 sec GP and Hunger drains quickly. The only way to Regenerate Health is by a Campfire or Gapple. You can die from Hunger, you take more fall damage from 3+ block jumps, and loot tables are slightly worse. (Less food in chests, No Diamond stuff, higher chance of Boomboxes in chests, and less Ranged PvP stuff to force players to fight close range instead of camping.)

NO no no no no no no no no Difficulties will divide sg players, leading to longer queues. trust me, this won’t make anyone happy.

3 Likes

Do we really need to divide Grace Periods by difficulty for something that literally only takes up half a minute into the game where you simply gather up loot?

2 Likes