Going inside shop keeper

They could keep breaking the slabs until they glitch in. I think they could put barrier blocks inside the shopkeeper instead.

3 Likes

It’s a legitimate strategy they people do to buying items when they’re in tense situations. The Hive should know this is possible by now.

Edit: And if they’re not buying anything just angle your hits it’s impossible to completely hide inside the shop keeper.

6 Likes

Whenever someone does this, i just trap them in the item shop.

2 Likes

I’ve seen this before it very frustrating you could make like a custom block that looks like an npc

Bump, someone made a dupe and this is a good suggestion! :+1:

3 Likes

we can make the hitbox of the shopkeeper in only like a key placefor example the head or the big pink nose lol
so when we aim at the body of the shopkeeper we hit the player instead of the shopkeeper

but i dont think it will be possible to change the hibox

1 Like

I think maybe instead of modifying the hitbox, the shop can no longer be punchable to use, so you can hit players inside the shop.

I asked the discord server. A helper said it is frowned upon.

4 Likes

Just put air barriers around it, its all you need. You can’t destroy them, only worry is e-pearling into a 1 block hole with it.

Or instead of the barriers surrounding it, the barriers could be in it, so you can’t get inside. Just to clarify, trapping people in the shop is against the rules, because it is inescapable

7 Likes

what if they make the shopkeeper a solid entity?

1 Like

Yes, exactly

Why would they go inside in the first place? I think they deserve to suffer if they’re making the game more annoying for others by abusing the glitch

2 Likes

Well one’s against the rules and one’s not, moralities aside. If this suggestion gets added it won’t be an issue anymore

2 Likes

the problem is pe players have to long press to interact so its a disadvantage to pe players

4 Likes

yeah it’s annoying but u can still hit them and get them out sometimes. but I hope to make some changes .

Oh yeah I haven’t thought of that.

bruh i dont even do that anymore also thats when i was a noob and that was my first post so like ://

1 Like

I didn’t see it was your first post, sorry.

does this mean other traps like the sugarcane trap is bannable too, cuz the purpose of the trap makes them stuck just like the shopkeeper glitch?

1 Like