Gog for President

1. Gog is not a meme.
  2. I can guarantee Gog will not die out in a few months due to the passionate work of Gog Group and Chonkee Monkee +
  3. Hive has gog lore and therefore gog has got something to do with Hive.
  4. Mailbot would be a lame president, that dude is a postman for a reason
1 Like

Considering not a single thing is mentioned about it on any type of social media, it’s not even alive, it’s completely made up. Why do you think no ones heard about it?

This is voted for by a bunch of people who joined on the day this topic was made and have never posted or voted for any other topic/have not posted for awhile until this topic was made. It’s definitely botted.

“This is not a botted post”

Is there any proof of this?

4 Likes

I think you’re confusing this post for the other one, since this one seems to have accounts from before. I still really don’t want this, but a lot of the voters are established users like Zpc03, ThunderBoomPika, and Loppy. Even ShorkieGames was a user before the gog posts.

2 Likes

Idk but Gog has no relation to the hive at all. If you wanted to have a president it must be something other than gog. (Splodg3r?)

4 Likes

I haven’t played on the hive in a little while.
However, if gog were the president of the hive, i would join the hive to see gog every day.
Reasons why gog should be president:

• Gog is goog
  • Gog is greag
  • Gog is goog at gogging
  • Gogging has many proven health benefits if done by gog
  • Mailbot is a postman, not a president
  • Splodg3r does not understand what the community needs
  • Gog understands what the gogmunity needs
  • GOG stocks are showing signs of growing
  • gog backwards is gog
2 Likes
Long verbose post

Well, you can’t guarantee that.

So, you’re saying that letting the players make anything they want will lower the load of player data? While, yes this will give the staff a break, the player data will skyrocket to the limit. And if it doesn’t have to be a cosmetic shop, what other functional and potential reward would there be?

So? You’re asking for something, but not providing a fix. Yes, “make the rewards fulfilling” is sort of a fix, but once again, what else could there be?
And it’s not like everyone on The Hive cheats, so “far easier” does not apply to reporting people.

The Arcade, the O mighty Arcade, has been removed. RIP ARCADE. And with it came down the microgames. RIP DUELS. RIP SPLEEF. RIP NEMO SLAP. With the fact that the arcade has been vaulted aside, let’s actually look at 4. I have no idea why Hive doesn’t delete them (especially Sonic Party Games, that’s never going to see the light of day again) but don’t call Hive stupid and dumb. Otherwise, I agree!

Isn’t there a skull emoji? :skull: Anyway, they said it. Straight from the horse’s mouth ladies and gentlemen……
Gog was an example!
Otherwise, many people, myself included do not find gog something that resonates with us. But, alas, there must be many that do.

Note to @JzenPvPs

Can I have some photos of gog?

Congratulations, you read it all!

Even More!

He feels like one, as it seems like just laughter or people taking it seriously, when it’s nothing to care about, it’s not real, it only exists on the internet!

But the consumers of gog, as all human beings, will move on, they might look back and think, “I thought that was cool?” and move on. The creators become demoralised to make stuff as no one is looking at their content, so they move on as well. You can’t have stuff stay around forever, especially when it’s on the internet.

Do they? Do they? I’ll need proof that this president has anything to do with the server!

You just cut off at the end… Anyway, we didn’t say it had to be mailbot, it could be a dev, a cubee, ANYTHING related to the Hive……
Please, I don’t want to start an argument, but sometimes you just have to give your honest opinion.

4 Likes
  • ANTI-GOG
  • GOG
0 voters

(Any bots will be found and taken away from thr vote)

4 Likes

Sooo…. Anyone who votes gog will have their vote removed?
Such choices…
(I would never vote gog, not even if my life was in danger)

4 Likes

There’s no bots on Hive forums lmfao. In other words this poll is meaningless because you’re just removing votes for Gog.

1 Like

Ok i wont remove any votes but anti gog still winning anyway + there is some bots, the forums has been on since 2018 it would be almost impossible for there not to be.

5 Likes

Okay but I think mailbot should be president

4 Likes

8 out of 11 voters voted ANTI-GOG. Therefore Gog is irrelevant to this discussion.

4 Likes

As much as I dislike this idea, gog is this discussion lol.

6 Likes

It’s not botted, the guy who made that gog pet post probably told his friends to make accounts so they would vote for it and nothing else. It’s still a dumb way to do it and I still know the hive won’t add it but people are going to stay asking for gog until he fades into obscurity like every other hive meme

4 Likes

Gog is kinda mid I can’t lie

7 Likes

More gog bot spam. Please stop.

4 Likes

Ahh, nobody replied!
I’ll take that as a win!

3 Likes

having a president on the hive is a good idea; gog being president is not

4 Likes

What did Gog do?

1 Like

What is the whole Gog thing? I voted it because ive heard of it from BigG and thought it would be funny, but im still really confused.

3 Likes