Glowing effect for hiders after 1:30

Hide and seek is a balanced gamemode, probably the most balanced on hive. But there is one thing that just kind of ruins the playing experience. When the seeker hasn’t found anyone after about a minute and a half, a random hider is chosen to help. This is just unfair for the hiders. It’s not their fault the seeker is bad, so why should they be punished? Instead I suggest that, after a minute and a half of the seeker not finding anyone, all hiders are given the glowing effect so that the seeker can see all the hiders. This would still give the seeker a chance to gain an advantage while not punishing a random hider. Let me know how this could or could not be a good addition to the game. I know there are probably some issues that would need to be worked out with this, but I really think this would make the game less like an AFK simulator for the hiders, and a walking simulator for the seekers. Thanks for reading and have a great day! :purple_heart:

Idk about this. Glowing effect for all hiders? Sorry just sounds a bit too op. Maybe if it was just one or two hiders, but every hider is just a lot. :sweat_smile: I’ll go ahead and vote though.

2 Likes

doesnt this just defeat the ENTIRE purpose of hide and seek?
Another hider being chosen after a minute and a half really sucks for the hider (and I wish it didnt count as a death for stats purposes) but making hiders glow is just a nono.

5 Likes

:nerd: the glowing effect doesn’t exist in bedrock edition.

7 Likes

Oof. Thanks for letting me know.

1 Like

Just was informed that glowing doesn’t exist in bedrock anyway lol

1 Like

I see the issues. It is annoying that it counts as a death when a hider is chosen though.

1 Like

I didn’t think it was but they could probably do it with a plugin or something.

1 Like