Give a little buff to the innocent seeker

I think it takes a lot of skill to eliminate all the players that aren’t hiding in the game, with sheriff’s on the lookout and innocents racing to get their one-shot bow, killing about 13 players alone with just a sword can prove quite a challenge, and that’s not even taking into account the one or two players that hide out every game, which currently, if it’s a good hiding spot is pretty much impossible to beat

Just one minute with a thing that tells you if your hot or cold definitely isn’t enough. By the time it takes you to get to the general area that the person is hiding you’ll probably have about 20 seconds, where you definitely won’t have enough time to find the person that’s hiding. And don’t tell me “well you could learn off the maps”. No, if an encyclopedic knowledge of the maps is required to get a win, then that’s not good game design.

I’m assuming there’s a reason they made it a hot/cold dial over a compass (which I think would be better), so my proposal is that instead of getting it when there’s only a minute left, you get it when there’s only 4 innocents left, making it so that hiding is still a valid strategy if you know what you’re doing, but the murderer may have a bit more time to get to the general area that they are before trying to find them.

I don’t think this has been suggested before, the only thing I’ve seen along these lines is “change the hot/cold dial to a compass”. And maybe I’m the only person struggling with this and I’m just bad at the game. Let me know :smiley:

2 Likes

Voted, well put together i also thought they should add the compass.