Giftable XP Boosters

I feel like you should be able to gift boosters because you can gift pretty much everything except boosters.

This could also lead to more variety in giveaways because the main thing you giveaway is a costume

I’m surprised no one has suggested this before but if someone has please let me know

6 Likes

Nice idea! It would be interesting to see xp booster giveaways. Maybe you could give many boosters at once, also

1 Like

Nice idea but i think there should be a minimum requirement of how many you’ll need to gift (5 in my opinion)
Cos people will just keep making alts for the free booster you get from marketplace

2 Likes

I feel like if it was a gift you wouldn’t be able to gift it for free

This is such a good idea surprised its not a dupe lol voted!

2 Likes

Bump
I still don’t understand why this isn’t a thing yet

1 Like

Bump again

I really hope this comes soon

Boosters are very useful indeed plus could be used in all games to collect cosmetics and lvl up on games quickly.

we need this

bump bc I am on the forums rn and thought about this topic

I like this idea, mainly because it means I could drop gifts for a cheaper price lol, and be able to have more winners in my giveaways

1 Like

Imagine people begging for boosters? (Won’t ever happen though LOL)

1 Like

I legit thought this was already added lmao

bump again

This idea a good idea, but I do have some stuff to address.

Why it’s a good idea:

1. It helps with the consistency of items being gifted.

2. The Hive has a form of gifted XP boosts but it’s through redeem codes, and there needs to be a public way to do it.

However, with good ideas come with cons:

1. You can already get XP boosts by quests. If The Hive does plan on making XP boosters giftable then someone who has a lot of Quest Points can spend them on XP boosters and basically flood the chat with the dropped gift message or gift them to their alt accounts or friends.

2. Making XP boosts giftable just doesn’t make any sense in the long-term, like mentioned in Con 1, you can get XP boosts if you spend 200 Quest Points.

I’m not saying this is a bad idea in any way, but this doesn’t make any sense to add, as you can basically get XP boosts for free via Quest Points.

1 Like

I mean you can also get costumes with quest points and you can gift them.

1 Like

You can also get a costume gift if you spend 1500 Quest Points.

Yeah, but 1500 Quest Points for a costume is fair, but XP boosts are 200 Quest Points, that isn’t a small gap either, it’s ridiculously easy to get XP boosts, if you do quests for, like, 1-2 days tops, meanwhile you need 7-9 days for 1500 QP, relying on quests alone.

1 Like

You can get 160 qp with hive + per day so it takes 9.375 days to get a costume. Whilst yes it only takes a little over 1 day of quests the boost only lasts 1 hour so it feels priced correctly.

Yeah, it’s a fair price, but going back to the original topic, is it really worth adding a public giftable XP boost if there’s other ways to get it? Not really. It isn’t pointless to add the feature, you can gift it to other people, but someone can buy 20 XP boosters for 4000 Quest Points and gift it to someone, and if the person is grinding then they can use the XP boosts, and 20 XP boosts = 20 hours of basically free XP, and overall people would be gaining levels much faster than average.

1 Like