Ghost Rider Bug - Spaceship Mount Bug

Affected Service (Game name, hub, or global):
What was affected - please include the region, and the name of the map if applicable
This was in the Regular Hub, but I also believe it is possible in the Arcade Hub too.

What is the bug?
A detailed description/explanation of the bug
So this bug. I am unknown how this occurs but if you ride the Spaceship Mount to high distances, and then hop out of the Mount, your player skin becomes invisible to other players.

Device(s) & Version
What platform do you play on (Win10, Xbox, Switch, iOS, Android or PS4) and what version of Minecraft are you using?
This bug was used in 1.19.10, but I would also believe it works for all versions, but don’t quote me in that. I was also on the PlayStation 4 Edition of Minecraft, again, all devices I believe too.

Screenshots and/or video:
Screenshots or videos of the bug, if it applies
So there is no way to take a screenshot or video as only you can view your skin, but not anyone else, but I can explain how to replicate the bug.

How to replicate the bug:

1. Go into a Mount (Spaceship)
  2. Go up (until 2,000 blocks on the Y axis, that’s how I managed to replicate it for myself.)
  3. Get off the Mount.
  4. Let yourself fall back down to the ground.
    Results: Your skin and stuff becomes invisible to other players, but not to yourself, then you get on a Mount and you have the Ghost Rider Bug.
1 Like

Hello :wave:

Thanks for submitting a bug report.

We are aware of this and it’s being looked into.

Happy Hiving :slightly_smiling_face: