GAY HUB TITLE bc yesness

I think this can be done by just doing what centuria and tallsccissors said and make it say, “Pride” or something. If you make it say “gay” I think the not so mature people would understand what it meant, but if you used “Pride” they wouldn’t.

2 Likes

Agreed. There’s many for identifications used besides gay in the LGBTQ+ community :+1:

2 Likes

Yea some not so mature people will be very rude :persevere:

2 Likes

Yeah, it’s sad that many people use the word gay as an insult. I definitely think something like “pride” would work better

9 Likes

dang it I misclicked, ignore my vote

1 Like

make sure not to use unnecessary caps and yes I support it, I believe this should be free

Well, straight people don’t need a hub title to tell people they’re straight so gay people don’t really need to hub title to tell people they’re gay. A hub title named “LGBTQ+ Ally” would be better imo.

7 Likes

I mean…if the hub title came in rainbow colors then i’d wear it cause who doesn’t like rainbows?

2 Likes

^^^

precisely the reason i use the ‘galactic explorer’ hubtitle

5 Likes

you shouldn’t say that cause you have no control over who is banned and who isn’t. Also people have rights to think what they want as long as it doesn’t offend anyone

4 Likes

have you even read the darn replies properly

2 Likes

no because i dont want to read through 30 replies on every thread

my man, you cant just skip replies and then comment a thing smh

3 Likes

30 replies is LITERALLY NOTHING. reading that would take 2 minutes. do you not have 2 minutes to read and just assume crap?

2 Likes

oh yea cause saying “anyone who disagrees should be banned” is a joke.

the joke was so funny i forgot to laugh

2 Likes

Bri, Blue, and Arthur will have a good comeback for you

3 Likes

Who are you to say this?

3 Likes

That was meant to be a joke?? Hahaha very funny /s

5 Likes

and there is no need to make an unneeded “joke” for no reason

as boring as your jokes?

we should get back on topic now

3 Likes