Game suspension and login savers

Ok, so it might sound weird but this has just happned to me. I just got back from a week long gane suspension.

I was hoping my login savers would save me (They didnt) so I am making this so that people who have this happen can still have a way of saving their login streaks but appleaing on the Hive Discord or something and showing proof that you got a suspension from the game or xbox accout, one should be able to get their streak back. In my opinion I think its a good idea. But im hoping that this great community can come together and support this idea.

Streak savers only last for 6 days, you will have to log on Day 7 (or below) to activate it and for this counter to reset.

If you do believe this is a bug, you can ask https://support.playhive.com to give you back the streak saver/login streak (however, they wont help without screenshots).

Edit: The original poster has changed their comment to saying they were banned from Xbox and not on a “one week holiday”, when they were asking for support, like they said originally.

3 Likes

im pretty sure even if u try to log in and immediatly get kicked it still counts for login streak

We cannot offer amnesty for your login streak if you were banned from Minecraft or Xbox.

1 Like