Gaining health back by getting final kills

Alright, so Treasure Wars is a pretty sweaty game nowadays. As a result, there will be A LOT of PvP going on. After a having a long fight, your health will be substantially low. It not only makes you more vulnerable, but easier for other players around the map to clean. A solution that popped up in my head was to make it so players gain back 4 hearts upon getting kills. The problem is that farming kills would be very easy when you keep getting your health back. A solution for this that I came up with was to make it so you only gain back your health upon getting final kills. That way, it makes you feel like you earned that final kill after the effort you went through, eliminating people from the game. This would make it so less players get cleaned after a fight and add more of a reward for getting final kills. What do you guys think?

Hey, this has already been suggested here. :+1:

@kaiurii

3 Likes

I think that is health on any kill. This is for health on final kills specifically. And this is for the base game itself, not for custom servers.

5 Likes

^ For the reasons mentioned above this suggestion seems different enough to leave it open :+1:

3 Likes

I disagree with this, a major part of twars is not getting into situations where you get cleaned right after a fight.

2 Likes

If a person that is right next to you is about to kill you when you are at half a heart, what are you really going to do besides running a marathon? There really isn’t a good way to heal since gapples have a cap and the health regen is slow. Adding this would fix that, and this isn’t just gaining health upon every kill you get. Keep in mind that gaining health back only applies to final kills here.

1 Like

health regen is stupid slow in tw, which makes this a good idea. it shouldnt be too op regen, maybe regen 2 for like 2-5 secs?

2 Likes

Sorry for bumping but this is a pretty good suggestion that should be considered being added. :+1:

1 Like

bumping this because you shouldn’t get regen if you have diamond gear but other wise it is good.

Why though? That would just make dia armor even less worth it to get. It’s already super expensive, it doesn’t need even more of a nerf.

Plus, like I said before, this would just make it so you don’t have to think as much before getting into fights, which is the whole point of twars imo(making strategies to get some form of advantage in a fight, and avoiding fights too dangerous for you).

4 Likes