Future SG Update Suggestions

Hello! The following are just a few ideas that I think could be nice additions to The Hive’s Survival Games.

1. A countdown until the next supply crate drops in a sidebar scoreboard
  2. An alien invasion map (UFOs, burning buildings, etc.)
  3. Shrinking map (walls grow smaller nearer to the deathmatch, anyone outside walls at this time will be eliminated)
  4. Player trackers
  5. Potions (only found inside supply crates)
  6. A sidebar scoreboard that displays teammate status (dead or alive, location of teammate, teammate’s kill count, etc.)

These are just a few suggestions that may improve the game. Thanks! :grinning:

1.yes
2.yes?
3.tolerable, but preferably not
4.possibly
5.idk
Thanks for posting though!

3 Likes

My replies:

1. Yes.
  2. Maybe?
  3. Yes.
  4. No.
  5. Maybe?
1 Like

For the most part these ideas aren’t too bad! However, I think the addition of a supply crate countdown would take away some of the excitement factor. We know that the first supply crate always drops at a random point between 12:59 - 11:00 on the timer, and I feel like that randomness factor is what makes SG more enjoyable.

3 Likes

Well, sure, I agree with that but like, I think without the countdown, until they look at the Bossbar ("Time until Deathmatch » 48:16), they would keep looking around and searching around intenslly for the Supply Crate. Or they just stop, look up and get squished by it. But I don’t think the countdown should appear in the Chat, neither the Actionbar. I think it should appear in the Sidebar (as well as some other stuff, like: your teammate, next event, etc.).

And also @ItsAaronrules, please take my suggestion and put it on your Topic, on the Chat, game tells that a Supply Crate has been dropped (or whatever it says) but also tell the location of it.

1 Like

These ideas are pretty cool, but could you explain exactly how you would want each idea to be implemented? For example, an alien invasion map. Try to describe what you would want it to look like, so everyone can get a clear picture of your ideas in action.

3 Likes

Added all these suggestions to the Topic

1 Like