Further Custom UI Implementation

Amazing! One thing I’d like to suggest on top of this is listing costumes by alphabetical order, rather than having them in the order you bought them.

4 Likes

Perhaps you could have to option to adjust how they are ordered. Will try and incorporate this when I fix up the costume menu concept

3 Likes

Yeah, I was thinking about this this morning.

You could put them in groups like “Mythical” “Humanoid” “Farm animals” etc.

yes

1 Like

It looks amazing. I would love to see this on the Hive. Definitely has my vote on it

3 Likes

Just wanted to say that I will be working on another concept in the near future and fixing up the costume menu a little bit. Wanted to see which concept you guys would like to see next

• Map voting menu
  • Quest menu
  • Other (reply below)

0 voters

1 Like

For the map voting menu, are you also going to make the ? Icons filled in with their respective map like you see in Hide and Seek?

2 Likes

Yep, I plan on doing that as a priority though I might do it in a different way.

2 Likes

Finally got to doing this

11 Likes

That looks sick!

1 Like

Also just wanted to add, when selecting the “Queue for active quest” option, you will first be brought to the mode selector (unless the game only have one mode like dr for instance)

Wow this looks really nice. You got my vote!

63 votes wow thats alot

Maybe some little part to see your most recent purchase with qp, and on which date.

You don’t need to post the number of votes in every suggestion

3 Likes

That looks awesome

Are there any concepts that you guys would be interested in seeing?

1 Like

The cs controls would be nice!
You know the game settings and all of that stuff

2 Likes

I voted for this. I’ve actually been wanting a new custom UI for the locker for ages and I love your concept on it.

3 Likes

this looks AMAZING! i voted, it would be great if Hive added this!

4 Likes