Furniture Store

Ok, here me out.

Last April we got the Wooden Chair mount, where you can just sit and do nothing. I actually really like this mount and wish there were more like it. So my idea is to add more mounts just like the chair that you can buy with quest points at a furniture store, like soft ones and sofas with multiple seats so you can sit with your friends.

Maybe even a chair made of honeycomb or an “ender chair”.

idk i ran out of ideas lol

Thanks for reading!

JJ's Note

i really want an ender chair

Armchair
Rocking Chair
Egg Chair
Recliner
Gaming chair
Bench
Beach chair
School chair
Curve sofa

Yay voted

10 Likes

This is actually a pretty goofy idea that I kinda like. Voted (due to goofyness).

8 Likes

You already know theres gotta be that plastic yard chair that everyone and their grandma has

10 Likes

A lawn chair? Yeah that seems like a good idea.

8 Likes

Conversations get heated on those plastic granny chairs :100::100::100::fire::fire:

8 Likes

“plastic granny chairs” :aggressive_laughter:

7 Likes

I Doo like this idea and I would like to see this be implemented but I don’t think hive would add this but very good suggestion :+1:

4 Likes

Oh like ikea?
unrelated: how do you do the drop-down text things

G A M E R C H A I R

5 Likes

yes

(not my model)

9 Likes

holy cow yes

3 Likes

I am so glad you said that lol

(Also not my model)

7 Likes

why do you keep pulling these pictures out of your mouth, where do these even come from???

4 Likes

Fowben I think

Back on topic, I do think having both of those models as easter eggs that you can’t actually purchase would be nice.

5 Likes

why wouldn’t you be able to purchase them though

i mean i get the idea of an easter egg but that just doesn’t seem very useful to me

2 Likes

I think the cowch was made for the swarms hub and Ik the Stouch was in Fowben’s tournament video. They shouldn’t be items that the player can obtain since they weren’t made to be purchasable, but seeing them in the furniture store would be nice.

2 Likes

Oh ok,yeah now that i think about that makes sense

2 Likes

would use my entire bank account just for a stupid meme chair

4 Likes

bump because
splouch
The Splouch.
(i know it looks bad but i made it in under 10 minutes)

Edit bump:
@Bubblez705 has made this infinitely better Splouch model!

10 Likes

Hive Staff Couches :000
Ok what staff couch should i make?
Edit: Bubblez that was fast

3 Likes