Friend Suggestion: When did we become Friends?

Friend Suggestion: When did we become Friends?

When you open up Friends menu, you can select which friend you want to click on, and there should be a little bit information on when did we became friends.

It should say this “You and {PLAYER} have become friends on the Friday, 10th January 2022 09:22:23 UTC”.

It can be eh unnecessary feature, idk. But I tried using :mag_right: to see if there’s a suggestion and I can’t find any. If there is one, feel free to let me know.

brilliant

also maybe something to show what their ign when u friended them was?

10 Likes

Idk if they would be able to track that but I like the idea. :smile:

7 Likes

Sounds like a small but cool feature

2 Likes

Indeed, I believe there was other servers that has this feature aswell and I love it. :smile:

5 Likes

Adding to this,

Maybe there can be a “last seen” sort of text too, so you can cry at how your friend was “last seen 12 years ago” on Hive

4 Likes

Bump.

I wish this idea is implemented as it can be useful for people who still wants to know how long have they become friends on Hive. :blobheart:

5 Likes

Yes, this would be so useful, furthermore, perhaps this could also work for pending invites as I could see this being even more helpful too!

5 Likes

Reminds me of that Nintendo Switch feature. Very similar, if you scroll down enough you can find it!

4 Likes

Name it to the “Did I know you?” to the friends menu. That’s comedy right there.

4 Likes

I accidentally deleted my post :sob:

So what I said was:
Update the friend’s menu, like how the map vote menu or game selector menu is just like that we should be able to see friends profile their avatar hubtitle their game stats as well if possible, and their online/offline stats with the day they joined hive and the day we became friends with them.

Ooh and on their website on the profile viewer you could see who your friends are