Free day in Treasure Wars

Idea:

A day where all purchasable items are free.

More information:

In the spirit of letting imagination and competition run wild, I suggest a day where all items be free of charge. Players can live their heart out as they purchase diamond armor and storm the opposing team in a matter of minutes, all while protecting their treasure with the finest material. It will be a day many will remember.

This would be a disaster lol

11 Likes

Why does this sound fun…
It wouldn’t be like the Hive to do it though. It’s a lot of deving for 1 day of fun too

14 Likes

This will literally be my nightmares, maybe as a LTM that lasts for a week, but anyone that values their sanity will avoid that mode at all costs, because dia fights are so annoying, and if everyone has pearls and gaps, it will be impossible. I think the amount of development effort would be too much for a game mode that is only out for one day.

Also, welcome to the forums! :cake: Take some cake that I stole from @Centuria !

8 Likes

Also, just a forums tip, you can vote for your own suggestions

2 Likes

This sounds way too awesome.

Also, welcome to the forums! :cake:

3 Likes

It sounds awesome, but it would only work in squads, because in solos, you will go to fight someone, it will take 12 years, and then someone will pearl in and break your treasure, and then you will probably get snowball spammed off of the map. If they made it so that you could only buy items that costed gold, except it all was free, that would be very interesting.

3 Likes

Yeah I see your point. It would be insane. Maybe it could last longer than a day. I agree, for the amount of work it requires it would be up to the dev’s to decide if it’s worth it or not.

2 Likes
Click to see a wall of text!

Oh, and I forgot to add, the games, if the time limit was removed, would last hours. You basically have to stop your enemy from getting to a shopkeeper to win. And if you rush your enemy, you will get snowballed into the thermosphere, so you have to stand back and bow at them, which makes it a fifty fifty chance of winning, no matter how skilled some body is. The winner is basically the person who buys the most gaps, and that is based on CPS and ping, two things that don’t go well in a cross platform game. So in conclusion, you will have a long stand off with bows, one person stops bowing, you have to think “Are they out of arrows? Or do they not have another gap?”. You would just stand there shooting at each other. Oh, and this might be possible in private games, which are coming with swarms.

Don’t want to read all of that? Don’t worry! I bolded the part where I start wrapping up.

2 Likes

I don’t know what u mean by free day but it sounds fun so I voted :slight_smile:

2 Likes

They wanted there to be a day where every item in treasure wars would be free.

3 Likes

Oh then it would just be lag and chaotic and it wouldnt work

1 Like

I can’t wait for turtles to build 354949102 layers of endstone to defend their treasure!

Terrible idea. Everybody would just buy endstone, dia armour, gapples, etc.

4 Likes

this will prob be in swarms doe

1 Like

You realise this would be bullying lol. Getting an infinite amount of snowballs and pearls would be total destruction

2 Likes

omg yes im just gonna pearl to someone and snowball them into the sky.

2 Likes

Yes that would be fun! Totally not making the other person smash their device!

2 Likes

You forgot about the power of tnt spamming if they added back the regular boombox. PM if you want to see what that looks like, it’s not pretty.

1 Like

Don’t you have a cool down tho before you can spam another tnt?

Oh nonono, you can place 10 in 2 seconds, more if you have higher CPS. Throwing them has a cool down.