Forumer Rank on Hive?

Yeah, but ngl getting level 100 on MM is kind of easy, you just have to grind a lot.

Bruh just stop posting are you okay

1 Like

You know, becoming president(not trying to be political, just making a sarcastic joke) of the United States of America is kind of easy, you just have to be extremely wealthy and convince most of the country that you are better than somebody else.

6 Likes

Hello! :wave:

This is already a topic. Please use the search feature :mag: before you make a topic. If you want to find the original one then here is the link: “Forumer” hub title

I do believe this is a duplicate and can be closed?

@maybeSheila/@AniKitten

6 Likes

Winning the lottery is easy, you just have to buy a lot.(of tickets)

6 Likes

Me who grinded 200 hours to max it:

On a more serious note, I think this would make less people buy Hive+, because they would just try to get this free and rare rank. That’s not great for the server

11 Likes

It took me like 200 hrs to max out sg, which should take like a week, according to thanpixel.

I think he said that

2 Likes

No, tons of new posts will be “I didn’t receive my forumer rank”, “how do I get forumer rank”, and so on and so on.

I’d rather have people on the forums because they like it (which is rather hard these days for other reasons) instead of trying to get a rank.

4 Likes

Hey there :wave:

We are considering giving in-game rewards to members of our forums in the future, but this will not be in the form of a rank.

15 Likes