Forumer Rank on Hive?

What if it was manually added to ppl. SO not all regulars get it, only like the well known ones or after you get like 5k likes orsomething, so it would be harder to get. I don’t think that would solve all problems, but just An idea.

1 Like

But technically you would still have to post like a “normal forumer” (lol) to get that rank. * Must have visited at least 50% of days

• Must have replied to at least 10 different non-PM topics
  • Of topics created in the last 100 days, must have viewed 25% (capped at 500)
  • Of posts created in the last 100 days, must have read 25% (capped at 20k)
  • Must have received 20 likes, and given 30 likes.*
  • Must not have received more than 5 spam or offensive flags (with unique posts and unique users for each, confirmed by a moderator)
  • Must not have been suspended or silenced in the last 6 months

That is a lot of things… If people are just gonna do it for the rank, they are technically part of the forums community.

1 Like

Or there could be a different standard… like you have to have been on forums for over a year something.

1 Like

I don’t see a need for there to be a forumers role, I don’t see the point :confused: a hub title could is good enough, like some other people mentioned It may lead to chaos on the forums ya know :frowning:

Also another thing that just came to me is… Why should there be a forumers role if there isn’t a discord (booster) one, It, in my opinion doesn’t sit well with me…

7 Likes

What you are missing is that most of Hive’s playerbase is underage. Underage people do not act like people who are 13 or older, it is such a blatant difference. You should read some of the things that underage people said before they were banned. They are definitely very different than the rest of the forums community. Under age people often cause fights on the forums and are sort of toxic sometimes. They just ruin the experience for others, and for what gain? A rank with no perks that 107 people can currently use, and most of them (around 70 I believe)are already staff.

That might be a lot of things, and they might be a part of our community, but they will still be different, and that still attracts a lot of attention to the forums, and if this was added, the amount of regulars would like double, and then what? You no longer have a super exclusive rank, so the rank might as well not exist, I mean who honestly cares if a person is a regular, or if they are just a fellow Hive player. If you think those requirements would stop underage people from joining the forums just for the rank, you are very wrong. We were all twelve once, now think back to when you were twelve. Remember how you wanted something that all of your friends didn’t have? This rank would be that. When they see that there are like 30-40 people that have it, they are going to try and get it themselves to flex on their friends. There is no stopping a twelve year old who wants to flex a super exclusive role. I am one of the 30-40 people that would get this, and even I don’t want it added, and trust me, a lot of the other regulars probably don’t either.

2 Likes

@thatOthrNerd Yes, true I agree with everything you just said. There are a lot of flaws in my topic. I think a hub title is a smarter idea, like what @AlphaDivided said.

Yeah I’m not going to read those super long posts. But I feel like there are some people here that have regular that don’t deserve regular straight up because they have just been so extremely toxic.

I’m not going to say who is or anything but please this is not a good idea

6 Likes

Yeah, like I said earlier a hub title is probably smarter :sweat_smile:

No I don’t want that either

We seriously don’t need some forumer doing something stupid in game and then ruining someone’s vision of the hive community

4 Likes

Even with the hub title, which is what I originally thought you said, there are still some flaws. Like sure, every single person in the 107 of us could use it, but there are a lot of us that have the really exclusive hub titles, like @anon14919351 I believe uses “The Mysterious Master” which I think is level 90 something in MM, as you can see, the hub title for having regular is very boring in comparison.

6 Likes

Yeah, but ngl getting level 100 on MM is kind of easy, you just have to grind a lot.

Bruh just stop posting are you okay

1 Like

You know, becoming president(not trying to be political, just making a sarcastic joke) of the United States of America is kind of easy, you just have to be extremely wealthy and convince most of the country that you are better than somebody else.

6 Likes

Hello! :wave:

This is already a topic. Please use the search feature :mag: before you make a topic. If you want to find the original one then here is the link: “Forumer” hub title

I do believe this is a duplicate and can be closed?

@maybeSheila/@AniKitten

6 Likes

Winning the lottery is easy, you just have to buy a lot.(of tickets)

6 Likes

Me who grinded 200 hours to max it:

On a more serious note, I think this would make less people buy Hive+, because they would just try to get this free and rare rank. That’s not great for the server

11 Likes

It took me like 200 hrs to max out sg, which should take like a week, according to thanpixel.

I think he said that

2 Likes

No, tons of new posts will be “I didn’t receive my forumer rank”, “how do I get forumer rank”, and so on and so on.

I’d rather have people on the forums because they like it (which is rather hard these days for other reasons) instead of trying to get a rank.

4 Likes

Hey there :wave:

We are considering giving in-game rewards to members of our forums in the future, but this will not be in the form of a rank.

15 Likes