Forum Poster Recognition

This is just a suggestion that may not get far, but we all try.

I was thinking about the discord server and how, if you boost it, you get a little costume. How about we get a few more people to come to the forums by giving some sort of recognition.

The main section:

This matters on what scale would be best.
Costumes are eye catching but could feel like too much promotion.
A hub title is the sort of middle ground as you see it half of the time.
And avatars are only used in the friend menu and on podiums after games.
We do have ranks but that doesn’t seem too good as otherwise, there would be a rank for discord.

Now’s the part where you say what I did wrong and right.
Fire away!

Ok, lets go. Ranks would be a BIG no, that is way too much just for being a forumer. The discord nitro boost costume is paid for I think? (I don’t have discord) So that would also be a no unless if there is some kind of Forums Premium, I do really like the idea of a hub title and there is one here, an avatar could be alright but would be, as you said, too insignificant.

2 Likes

The hive doesn’t want people using the forums as much I think, they mainly promote the discord for discussion so they wouldn’t want a lot of people on the forums

1 Like

You know what they say:

Too many cooks spoil the broth!

They did say that they were going to add forum rewards, but they never actually did. :cry: I think since they changed the forums the chance of it happening is very low.

The post from which I got this information.

Continuing the discussion from Update: Prepare for the forum Xbox Live login migration:

1 Like