/Fly for people with Hive +

If you lagg its probably your device’s problem

1 Like

What about parkours and also gifts and also hunts this will ruin the hive unless it was only in a certain area!!!

1 Like

The hive already made a solution. It won’t let you receive the reward if you used a mount

1 Like

But once somebody took me to each parkour and i got hardcore parkour without doing the actual parkour at least that was in the old hub (I didnt get the other two as i had already got them and they also somehow let me get back on for some reason for the next hub title)

1 Like

That was the old hub

1 Like

Flight in hubs, as mentioned before, is used only really for moderation purposes, which is why hive team members have access to it. It should stay this way in my opinion, as other members can already use mounts to access a similar mode to flying in the hubs. In addition, especially in highly saturated lobbies, having up to 30 plus members flying around in one lobby would probably cause some confusion amongst newer players or non-donators, and would definitely make the hubs look unorganised due to multiple players just idle in the sky.

Reminder:

This is just my opinion, and is in no way a representation of the hive’s official opinions or directives on this matter.