/Fly for people with Hive +

I think people with Hive + Should be able to do /fly just like Hypixel with VIP rank

2 Likes

That would be insanely bad, as most of the people have Hive+ now, it will increase lag. I think making the rarity of VIP rank more lesser would be a great alternative of this.

4 Likes

flying =/= lag

5 Likes

flying = lag

coz flying people move faster, then chunks load faster and it affects the whole server.

1 Like

the hub is only less than 100 chunks or they could just limit the place you can use it

5 Likes

flying is exclusive to staff ans it should be, by seeing at least 30% of the people on hive have Hive+

5 Likes

literally half the server has Hive Plus, flying creates lag, and flying is for mods and hive team, so if u want to fly, apply for that rank :slight_smile:

1 Like

If hive+ ppl were able to fly (aka about half or more of the hive players), hub parkour rewards would be less rewarding,

5 Likes

Chunks load in when you walk close to them
Not when someone else does that for you

4 Likes

It does lag anyways.

1 Like

Hello! Unfortunately there is no plans for the fly feature to be added to Hive+ Fly is used purely for moderation purposes, I hope this clears that up a bit.

1 Like

dont do this just for the perks

15 Likes

sure thank you i just thought it would be very cool

1 Like

maybe they can limit the place that you can do fly

1 Like

I would not want to hub to become a flying wonderland

8 Likes

Lol so many pple would be flying! But what if Hive added Hive++?

1 Like

Chaos would unfold, probably

1 Like

I mean, thats a bit of a stretch, the mods are like basically always flying, even sometimes when they are afk

2 Likes

Flying is supposed to be only for moderation purposes, but moderators have permission to use it for personal use.

4 Likes

Just no.
Cool but no.
Big
Big
Big
Lag
Lag=no no

1 Like