Fixing justbuild (Idea)

We can all agree that the inappropriate build problem in JustBuild. I think the reason is most new players don’t know how to report them in game.
That’s why my idea is simple, There would be a black concrete block as the number one hotbar slot in your inventory (the voting blocks would be moved over by one to the right) that’s says “Report inappropriate” this way, it would be more clear to new players how to report an inappropriate build.
Let me know in a comment below if you have another Idea to help fix this problem

I agree that there is a younger side of the hive but since the blaze powder does stand out more than the colored blocks, I’m sure the little ones can figure it out themselves. :slightly_smiling_face:

I mean, do you encounter people not actually reporting any inappropriate builds?

3 Likes

Yes, and 95% of the time they get away with it. I am trying to think of a way to fix it so you might see suggestions by me going for the same idea in the future. I do understand your point though.

I do not fully understand what you are trying to get at, there is already an in game way to report builds. With the blaze powder, unless you are saying to switch it or something else?

2 Likes

Im trying to make it more clear how to report to the newbies so 95 percent of people that build inappropriate actually get punished

No. As far as I am aware, Mario wants to make it more accessible and noticeable for the reporting item.

1 Like

Ok it might sound weird to make it blend in but the point is they will think its a voting option so the newbies actually see what it is and how to report players.