Fixes and Suggestions (Replay Cinema)

Good day to you all. Please take some time out of your day to look at all these bug fixes/suggestions. It would help enormously if we got a lot votes on this feedback post to let the developers know what we want.

Fixes and Suggestions

1) -Make replays show all particles (Block-breaking particles, kill particles, and others)

2) -Add all missing sound effects (Players walking, breaking blocks, etc.)

3) -Show block breaking animation when breaking a block (Halfly implemented, it shows sometimes, but also doesn’t sometimes)

4) -When you pause the reply, keep the players legs and arms in the same spot they were before pause so we can make epic thumbnails. (Currently, when pausing, the legs and arms of all players go completely straight)

5) -Hide the walking particles below all of the player feet when the replay is paused

Thank you so much for reading and please feel free to make more suggestions for the replay cinema in the comment section below. If I see a good one, it will be added to this post and you’ll get credit!

1 Like

Yeah we need this
We need all of these ideas tbh, I’m not sure if the Hive purposefully took out some sounds and particles so there wouldn’t be too much storage to save and to increase the experience

Overall, nice ideas!

3 Likes

Thank you sir!

I would like point 4 to be added
As mentioned earlier replay takes a lot of money to maintain and adding this these things would increase the expenses (what I think)
For now replay serves the purpose for what is it made but these improvements would make replay experience better

1 Like

Yes, I know. All these suggestions are for possible additions, regarding limitations

1 Like