Fix up/Remove egg models

Ground wars can be a better game for two reasons imo, slight bump in xp, but in this topic less lag.

From some info I was able to get (and i might be wrong at this but it would make sense otherwise) the eggs in ground wars have a lag cuz its 3d models with a forward spinning animation rather than the default egg texture, other factors can be your ping and the server itself but I typically play on really good ping and have these issues. (Eggs also stop mid air for some reason but this issue was logged already)

Egg lag also increases when you’re an impostor for some reason.

My solution is just remove the egg models and replace it with the regular egg texture, I wouldn’t mind the models had it not caused gameplay issues but because it affects the playability of the game with your eggs being laggy/delayed it can be hard to get kills sometimes, Ik the team loves using models to give the game the special hive feeling to it but no thanks if it affects the playability of the game and how it should properly operate.

This is a QOL thing, I wont play ground wars much after i max it but for most players it’s a headache right now.