Fix Spawn Kill (Camping) Issue

The Hive devs, I think we’re having a problem with Capture the Flag, & this is the big one.

Why there’s still no report system for Spawn Killing?
Ike seriously, why there’s no option to report that.

This is problem that the CTF players like us facing with.
There wouldn’t be a single round where my enemy or even teammates are doing the same thing

Here the problem with it
1: More negative thinking. For a new player of CTF, it would be stressful to play CTF & struggle to find the goals if they’re keep dying. Especially for Mobile Players
2: It’s almost equal to just joining the game & get some rewards but instead of sitting like a fool, your being sweaty player at other people who’s you don’t know if they’re try to grinding or do the quest or something.
3: It’s just not fun, losing is sometimes fun sometimes in ridiculous ways but keep losing/dying wasn’t fun, like
It’s a problem, that’s why ctf & minigames are for, for fun not for sweats & try-hard

Here’s what might be a suggestion.
1: SBMM (Skill-Based Match Making): To separate people from beginners & hard players or just make the match 50/50 (Blue: 2 LV 20 & 4 LV 16>| Red: 2LV 20 & 4 LV 16>).

2: Block the opponent’s base: similar with the Skywars & Treasure Wars, once you go to the base, ur health will slowly deducting. One negative thing was, it wasn’t convenient to buy stuff, but let’s be honest it would be better if they did that.

3: Better Reporting system: there’s always one thing I couldn’t understand why The Hive devs never added this. A option to report a spawn kill. The option wasn’t clear tbh, they added this but what do they mean by it.
(A: /report > B: Hacking & Cheating > C: Combat (PVP) > D: Combat (PVP) > E: Yes/No).
Like it wasn’t clear at all! Why there’s a 2 option of Autoclick reporting system (1 in part of C: & 1 is on D: when choose combat pvp). Just add Spawn Kill or “Camping” option to report because it make sense.

Any other stuff? Nope, I’m just arguing why this big issue still a thing & it’s almost a year for the arcade release.

This might be the same thing in The Bridge but I don’t mind this too much.

I hope y’all understand it. :wave:

To fix this issue, there is a solution: Be the spawn campERs and not the spawn campEEs :joy:

3 Likes

•-• usually if you can escape spawn and run a couple will follow u and leave ur spawn giving ur team a slightly better chance at fighting back but yes its still a huge issue and probs a big part of ctf having half the player base of tw sw while being twice as fun

Spawn killing is a part of this game, ONLY if they are still capturing the flag while doing so. So if they are spawn killing and not capturing the flag, report them. This can also be reported as prolonging.

Ill explain it a bit more so its not misunderstood. If the team is spawn killing while one teammate continously captures the flag, that is allowed. May not be fun or fair, but is allowed. If no one on that team is capturing the flag, then they can be reported.

1 Like

•-• needa real fix tbh the 1 they added isnt much of a fix lol, i feel alot of players would return if they werent stuck to spawn in a 1v5 over n over