Firefighter Costume Concept!

Today I bring here another concept that I would love to see at The Hive! A firefighter costume! (I did it in Microsoft Paint so there may be some mistakes in the painting) :+1:
firefighter

I made myself inspired / “in honor” of my father (who is a firefighter).
I would be happy to see this costume on The Hive, and if you liked it too, help me with a vote! Be sure to comment your opinion too, they help me to do more concepts like this :stuck_out_tongue:

Thanks for reading! :grinning_face_with_smiling_eyes:

4 Likes

Ill make it. Json and everything. Oh hi gdvilla :smiley:

5 Likes

Hello Ranchy! Welcome to my post :slight_smile:

1 Like

I found it very detailed, I wish I could use this skin someday

1 Like

the problem is that I really liked the skin

TYSM! I wish see that skin on The Hive!

I really love that idea. I think the avatar can be a cartoony fire truck or something or maybe there is a huge fire. Otherwise, it would be pretty cool for the Hive to add this costume. :slightly_smiling_face:

1 Like

TYSM for your opinion! It would be really cool a Cartoon Truck as a Avatar

1 Like

How so cartoon truck?

1 Like

It’s very good I liked it, I thought it was a good representation, we certainly need it in The Hive

2 Likes

Ty! I hope we get it at the Hive :smiley:
Welcome to the forums by the way!

1 Like

Like… A truck with a cartoon style. With stronger colors and more prominent contours :smiley:

1 Like

Hmm … I found this idea interesting, but let’s see what The Hive has in mind

Made these ruff idea’s this is very basic skin and didn’t add any extra geometry

Male version:

304edefd2abeae85d210a4f7380c45023c1bbefd

Female Version:

2a4438c26ffd671d941c7870da24fd7586294149

3 Likes

Woo! That Cool! Thank you! If they make the female version of this skin, I think it would be cool to have a 3D ponytail :thinking:

2 Likes

Im working on a famale version, can you please send me the papercraft of the famale one?

1 Like

I made a little concept, hope you like it! :smiley:

19 Likes

Wwwoooo! That’s amazing, can I edit the post and include it too? (I will include your credits)

3 Likes

Uau, muito bem! qual site você usa para fazer isso?

WOAH! That is really cool dude. You have to give a tutorial on how to replicate Fowben’s style. I mean WOW!

6 Likes