Fire Sword Nerf MEGAPOST (dont remove for dupe pls)

there not op like what other people said use low fire texture packs and its not like its a iron sword or diamond sword

1 Like

what about keeping it the way it is but giving bing boots speed and fire res that way they donā€™t break

this could work, but fire swords are only not OP when using a texture pack, and on nintendo switch/ps4 you have to buy them. So people who cant afford them (or just donā€™t wanna spend money on a game they paid for) wont be able to get that advantage. So low fire texture packs isnā€™t a solution that would work for everyone, UNLESS the hive adds low-fire to their own texture pack.

just deal with the fire in your face you will be ok

4 Likes

I play on switch and in the marketplace there is a low fire pack called ruF textures it also has shorter swords and is what I use so the fire isnā€™t really a problem for me

you legit cant see your opponent though?? I switched to a low fire now with minecoins so im fine, but people who dont have minecoins have to deal with it and imo itā€™s rlly annoying. You cant really say ā€œjust deal with itā€ unless youā€™re also not using a low fire pack.

xbox can, switch canā€™t ( their may be ways though) and I donā€™t know if ps has browser

you canā€™t do it on switch, thereā€™s a browser on ps4 but you canā€™t get custom skins or packs with it.

some people here seem to think weā€™re saying the only issue is the fire being in the way, itā€™s only a part of the problem tho, although the fire is very annoying, the sword is also overpowered, and gives advantages such as allowing the opponent to do more damage, and get the first hit for easier comboā€™s

I miss the good ol sharp 2 vs sharp 2.

Now I keep finding emo teen skins running around with Fire swords as their main weapon

Ngl I hate emo skins that are always lvl 75 a name with too many xā€™s and qā€™s in their name

1 Like

unless its like really low

THE FIRE SWORD HAS BEEN REMOVED, I MAY FINALLY REST :beedance: :beedance: :beedance:

(well its actually been replaced by a nerfed version BUT STILL A VICTORY)

why crossed out? extra characters

ig this can be closed now

1 Like