Fehler in Zeppter Schüssen

Vor 5 Tagen ist ein Fehler aufgetreten in Mörder Mystery und zwar sind die Partikeln von Bogen Zeppter verbugt hier Fotos

Das gehört in die Kategorie bug reports

1 Like

Could you explain because i dont really understand what is wrong with the particles

1 Like

Translated, this says “5 days ago an error occurred in Murder Mystery and the particles of The Zapper are bent. Here’s photos”

As Talmar said, “ Das gehört in die Kategorie bug reports” or “This report goes into the bug report section”

5 Likes

well i mean… it is big

2 Likes

I reported a similar bug where the hearts arrow trail was replaced with different particles. The green sparkles are ( I assume) thunder clouds.

2 Likes

yes i know but i dont understand what is wrong with the particles and could not be bothered to type in german right now cause of autocorrect

2 Likes

They are bent.

2 Likes

No, the texture of the particles is incorrect.

3 Likes

@Xxloveboy3xX könntest du uns erklären was genau dein Problem mit den Zepter Schüssen ist?
@Blockbyblock98
If you need anything translated to German I can do that

3 Likes

In English:

@Xxloveboy3xX could you explain to us what exactly your problem is with the scepter shots?

4 Likes

Thanks for telling me what was wrong!

3 Likes

I’m sure that the picture’s there to show the lack of custom particles. This could be a bug.

4 Likes

But like I already said: that belongs into the bug report section

2 Likes

No i can type in german by myself cus i kniw how to speak and write german but autocorrect makes it such a pain to type

2 Likes

Hallo, willkommen in den Foren!

Wie die Benutzer oben bereits gesagt haben, ist dies leider die falsche Kategorie und sollte stattdessen in Server Bug Reports gemeldet werden, damit es entsprechend untersucht werden kann.

Ich wünsche dir einen schönen Rest des Tages! :blush:

6 Likes