Exp Chart Availability

So you know that handy dandy exp chart which shows you all the exp you need to get to any level? That same one you continously recheck to see how much more grinding you have to do? Well, with this somehow not being suggested I suggest the bridge is added to this chart.
Update: So there has been some confusion. What I am suggesting is the gamemode “The Bridge” is added as an option to the Hive Minigames Exp Chart. Which can be found here:
hivetools.app/xp

I’m a bit confused on what this suggestion is about? Are you trying to suggest a Bridge experience chart? :smile:

1 Like

Are you suggesting adding bridge to the hive tools xp chart? because i don’t think hive is in charge of that

1 Like

This is due to a lack of a bridge api.
You can vote for that here.
While you wait, you can make a custom XP chart and put these settings:
500 Increment
No increment cap
That is exactly the bridge XP chart.

Still, it would be handy for players that don’t know of this trick.

Here’s an experience chart made by a community member. Hive tools isn’t affiliated with Hive and therefore this is not something we can implement. :slightly_smiling_face:

Note: This chart may contain inaccurate values

1 Like

Thank you!

Bruh you don’t need the api. It must be in the code because then how would you level up correctly if there was no code to allow you to level up after x amount of exp? And I already voted for the api thing as well.

1 Like

The hives level up system utilises increment values and increment caps.
The data shown in that chart seemingly has an increment of 300.
However 300 x 20 is nowhere near 95000 (Roughly the max level)
This is an inconsistent chart, and while it could be useful to get a rough estimate of how far you need to go, as I stated earlier you can make a custom XP chart in hive tools using max level 20, increment of 500 and increment cap of nothing.

And while it may not be due to the lack of a bridge api, that is the most likely reason as it is the only gamemode that lacks an XP chart, and wouldn’t you know it, the bridge doesn’t have an API.

We plan to add XP charts to the support site at some point soon.