Epic and super coins discussion (Murder Mystery)

Theres another problem with coins and higher coin cap, that being that some murderers who dont wanna play will just collect their 40 coins and waste everyones time in the process. It’s really annoying (kill or q smh) and I have an idea on how to fix it.

My idea:

• coins just shouldnt give the murder xp so the only way for them to get xp is from murders. murders should give 15 xp tho, to be fairer.
  • Also special coins should spawn more frequently as the round goes on so that if the murderer doesnt kill innos can get xp and stuff.
  • Also also if the murderer doesnt kill before 3 minutes they die or get yeeted

An alternate idea is to lower the coin xp cap for murderers to like 15 or something, that would also help fix this.

idk if this belongs here or on it’s own separate post but its about coins so its here until im told to move it.

Make it so that after 15 coins murderers won’t be able to pick up coins
Because some ppl continue to pick up the coins even after realising that they don’t give xp

Most people continue to collet coins for interactables (speed, invinsibility, etc.). :stuck_out_tongue:

Murders already give you 10xp, however this could be increased to make earning xp fairer, yea.

This is actually an interesting idea :smiley:

1 Like

no, the xp cap message would appear for them. They still need to be able to use powerups and stuff lol

fixed it ty

1 Like

We’re planning the following changes:

• Introduce a murderer XP coin cap (much lower than innocents)
  • Bump kill XP to incentivize getting kills

Additionally, if we feel it’s required, we’ll introduce some sort of debuff/tell if a murderer does not get a kill within a specific timeframe. We’ll monitor the next update to decide whether we need to do this, however.

As a completely off-topic side note, however, I have seen it mentioned, there is a special Murder Mystery bundle ready. However, we needed extra time to finalize the art and get it approved by Minecraft. It was intended to be included with the update, but sometimes things take a little extra time.

Closing as I feel this suggestion/discussion has run its course. Please make follow-up suggestions as you see fit when the changes are made.

6 Likes