Energy Block Hits in Hide & Seek

Suggestion
In Hide & Seek, Permit More Block Hits To Seekers

More Information
I Understand That The Purpose of Block Hits Limited to 20 Hits is to prevent spammers and possible hackers.

But because of the limited time and more hiders hiding, and occasionally Seekers just leave the game, and not experienced Seekers. Seekers need to be granted more power to find the hiders.

But implementing this straight-forward concept would be bizarre, so I have another suggestion regarding for it

Even More Information

I’m hearing that soon enough, they’ll work with something about Hide and Seek and Death Run because of its small amount of players in these 2 games

Permission for More Block Hits would be served as a Perk when achieved to a higher level than 20 (In relation when someday they will extend the Max Level.)

Nah, everyone should have the same energy level. From my experience, you’ll rarely run out unless you’re hitting every block, even non-hider blocks.

2 Likes

If you only hit at intelligent spots (like not hitting at the base of a 4 prismarine tower), you would rarely run out of energy.

Maybe increasing the limit to 25 will give more chance for the seekers to win the game.

2 Likes