Ender pearls are too cheap

I’ve been getting back into treasure wars lately, and have used the new items. Yesterday, I played a game of solos and got killed by some guy in full diamond. I couldn’t knock him off because he pearled straight to my base, and as I escaped, he used four more of them on me.

The fact that someone can do this in Treasure Wars is just stupid. The problem is that ender pearls are too cheap and therefore, can be spammed excessively. Comparing to Hypixel’s Bedwars, their pearl costs four emeralds, and an emerald takes twice the time to spawn compared to TW there.

What I think the price should be is 6 - 8 emeralds. I know I once said that 4 ems would be a good price but now that I’ve played BW, I’ve changed my mind.

Edit: I never knew that throwing a pearl would take away at least 2.5 hearts of damage. I just thought I was bad at using them.

That’s the point of ender pearls lol. Also if you spam them you will die.

1. The problem with the hive is that the emerald gens don’t cap so they can have like 10 emeralds each sometimes which is too op and makes 3 emeralds sometimes such a little amount so you can buy a lot of ender pearls.
  2. Lol you should’ve played in like the 2 hours where they cost 1 emerald each (that was fun), there you could say that it was basically free but if they made emerald gens cap they should keep it at 3 ems.
1 Like

I’m saying that the ender pearls are so cheap that they can be spammed. That doesn’t happen in Hypixel’s bedwars.

Yes, you will die but they are too cheap for something like this. Mid control is actually too powerful imo.

2 Likes

Do you know how to take mid control?

Enderpearls are niche, they need a buff imo. Welcome back to the hive Ryan!

1 Like

I find EPearls just fine, Learn how to use em to your advantage. A player using a EPearl loses around 1-2.5hp each time. EPearls were also meant to be spammed. And this isn’t Hypixel, don’t be comparing it to a java server.

1 Like

Yeah, the problem isnt epearls, but em control. I like the idea of a cap on em gens

1 Like

Yes but it’s not fun to do that to me. I’d rather go break treasures than collect ems and get as stacked as possible before rushing.

2 Likes

That is actually a great solution. I once ran to mid after escaping and got 10 ems from each gen and got very stacked.

1 Like

basically, the problem isnt that theyre too cheap, its that they ignore mid, then wonder why someone collected all the emeralds while they were too busy targeting single people 1 by 1

You can’t spam them

1. He isn’t going to reply back.
  2. You can.
1 Like